Commercial Low-risk Assessor
(No sleeping risk or complex premises)
Neil joined MetroSRM LLP in July 2006 as a Principal Consultant providing health, safety and fire services to a wide range of client portfolios in the property sector.
His experience within the company has included the following types of work;
- Health, safety and fire risk assessment
- Health, safety and fire report writing, implementation and audit (including Corporate Audit)
- In-house Noise survey for bell testers working in noisy environments
- Provision and delivery of bespoke health and safety and fire safety training to Clients within SRM’s portfolio
- Assistance with cross-training to Fire Assessors regarding Health and Safety audits of Clients premises
Fire Risk Assessments conducted for; local authorities, housing associations and a full range of private businesses and carried out fire safety training courses at all levels.
17 Lady Walk, Gateford Meadows, Worksop, Nottinghamshire. S81 8TA