Fire Safety in Airports and Railway Terminals – design, construction and occupation
“You are invited to the IFE Eastern Region Conference which will be held on Wednesday 20th June 2018 at IWM Duxford.
Subject – ‘Fire Safety in Airports and Railway Terminals – design, construction and occupation’
Come and learn about fire safety in these unique designs and learn how fire safety is managed where there are large occupancy numbers and which sometimes operate 24 hours a day. We can always learn from each other!!!
The planned speakers are:
- Martin Shipp – IFE International President 2017/18
- Simon Marsh – RAF Warrant Officer Staff Assistant Disaster Emergency & Fire Prevention (opening address)
- Roger Gentle – Senior Fire Safety Officer (Ret) at Gatwick International Airport
- Martin Weller – Fire Engineer at Atkins Global (BS 9992 & Railway Infrastructure)
- Adrian Battaini – Business Continuity & Risk Manager at Stansted Airport
- Luca Fiorentini – Senior Loss Prevention & Fire Engineer: MFC forensic
Use to link below to book your place: